Productivity for How You're Wired: Better Work. Better Life.
If you’ve put in the work, tried the apps, planners, and time management systems, but still aren’t getting the results you’d hoped for — it’s not hopeless! You just haven’t discovered the way YOU work best.Because it’s not about doing more — it’s about doing the right things in the way that’s right for you — not just for better productivity, but for a less stressful, more intentional and fulfilling life.Productivity for How You’re Wired provides a customized three part plan with applicable, real-life solutions that empower you to:
- Build a foundation of self-understanding
- Create systems and habits that fit how you’re wired
- Apply these strategies for lasting change
Brought to you by productivity, business, and leadership coach, Ellen Faye. Her approach is a proven-from-the-trenches, easily personalized framework that’s been guiding clients to their own success for over two decades.Productivity for How You’re Wired is more than a time management method. It’s your guide for discovering the strategies that work for you. You’ll learn to create better habits, and be more productive in the right ways, so you can stop worrying about what you’re NOT doing and get your important work done.You'll also get access to these downloadable Time Tools which you can use to create your personalized productivity system.
- Goals and Intentions Setting - to help you clarify and commit to your priorities
- Time Mapping - to create a vision for how to use your time
- Essential Structure identification - to determine the winning conditions and guardrails you need to do your best work
- Priorities Task List System – to support you in doing the right things at the right time
- Daily and Weekly Planning Checklists – to aid in integrating routines to put your productivity on autopilot.
Time Management is never enough. You only get 24 hours each day, and you simply can't make more time. You can however learn to spend the time you have intentionally, in a way that works for you.Everyone has a way that they work best. Read Productivity for How You're Wired and find yours!
If you’ve put in the work, tried the apps, planners, and time management systems, but still aren’t getting the results you’d hoped for — it’s not hopeless! You just haven’t discovered the way YOU work best.Get on Amazon